"Argentine in San Francisco" mrtourne's Profile
I was born in Argentina back in 1968, in the city of Bahia Blanca. I travelled a lot as a kid since my dad was in the navy. From 1983 on I pretty much lived in Buenos Aires, with one year in Bolivia in the middle thrown in for good measure. In Buenos Aires I always lived in or around Belgrano and Palermo - my parents still live there and I visit about once a year (the distance is tough but easier now that email is around)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 82 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mrtourne and cjamesgo are now friends.
- Posted in Travel San Francisco Forum "Re: Proposal in SFO? Where?"
- Wrote a Review My favorite bookstore in San Francisco Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Evita Museum"
- Commented on Dabs's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Argentine in San Francisco"
- updated a Chicago Travel Page "A great, cosmopolitan town"
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 41 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 6 photos
- Nassau Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangalore 5 reviews
- New York City 4 reviews
- Maui 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Dallas 2 reviews
- Las Vegas 1 review
- Richmond 1 review