Lahore Nightlife Tips by WAHEEDASLAM Top 5 Page for this destination
Lahore Nightlife: 24 reviews and 12 photos
Abott Rd & Mcleod Rd( notably at their junction at Lakshami Chowk) Have numbers of Cinemas showing English & Urdu-language films.
Gulistan, Abott Rd, Palaza, Fatima jinnah Rd, And Regal, The Mall, are the the best bit for fairly recent English-language films....
Race-course park during spring festival
The race course park to the southeast of the bagh-e-jinnah is popular with families, as well as being a venue for polo. The polo played here is much more akin to the sort that Prince Charles plays in Windsor than to the variety played in the north of Pakistan. There will always be a Hustle & bustle when there are lights everywhere during Spring Festivals at Night..
Dress Code: Dress Casual but smart.....
Theme: Family Spot
mcdonalds outside fortress stadium
In the busy life of an ordinary lahori he gets all his entertainting time at night & there is none better place for him to enjoy his night than the Modern Areas of Fortress Stadium & Liberty Markets. You can do anything there from eating to shopping. All the yong Lahories love to go there to watch the .....just guess! ....All you need is to wear smart & wait for a smile from any direction but be careful all you young people because sometime over-reacting may cause a slap around ur well0-perfumed face. You can also enjoy the Barbecues in well-crowded resturants and also get Macdonald,s meal deal as well.
Dress Code: Wear smart & you can also use the best perfume that u have because lot of noses will be sniffing around you..
Directions: about 17 min. drive from Airporrt.........
Theme: People Watching
Baazar near Heera Mandi
The heera Mandi (Diamond Market) is Lahore's famous red-light district in Shahi Mohalla(Royal Street) outside the walls of Badshahi Mosque. It does not become active until 11pm and makes for an entertaining night out. The girls are no longer allow to stand in the doorways, so you must pick a door, goods unseen. You enter , pay the old Madam; the drums and the hand-organ start to play...and then what happens next you must findout yourself but never go there with your family if u know what i mean...he he he( :
Dress Code: wear smart so that you look rich......
Address: Just behind the walls of Badshahi Mosque
More Reviews (58)
- See All Traditional Lahori Weding Part 2
- See All Classify youself in trains...
- See All Visiting Mosque & Shrines....
- See All ALI HAJVERY(HAZRAT DATA GANJ BAKSH)...
- See All Don't miss the architectural beaty &...
- See All Traditional sports of Lahore........
- DONT LOAD YOURSELF HEAVILY......
- An Amazing Trip to Wagha Border.....
- Beaware of Highly trained Professional...
- See All DONT BE TOO GENEROUS....
- See All Buy Anything...
Been to Lahore?Share your travels with the world!
WAHEEDASLAM's Related Pages
Lahore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lahoree's Lahore"
- "L A H O R E: Meri Jaan ! My Soul !"
- "CITY OF GARDENS & TRADITIONS....LAHORE"
- "LORE LORE AE(Their z no comparison to Lahore)"
- "Lahore...Pakistan Ka Dil Hai"
- "Lahore - City of Mughal Emperors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lahore
- Hotels in Lahore
- Transportation in Lahore
- Nightlife in Lahore
- Restaurants in Lahore
- Shopping in Lahore
- Warnings and Dangers in Lahore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lahore
- 62 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lahore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lahore
Photos in LahoreSee All Photos (72)
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 118 reviews, 200 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 62 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 25 reviews, 70 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 48 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glasgow Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Mansehra Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (46)
- Shahi Qila (Lahore Fort)- 20 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Shalamar Garden (Mughal Garden)- 15 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Minare Pakistan- 9 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Badshahi Masjid (Mosque)- 21 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Lahore Museum- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Old Lahore- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Wagha Border...- 4 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Jehangir´s Tomb- 5 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Masjid Wazir Khan (Mosque of Wazir Khan)- 4 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Noor Jehan's Tomb- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
See All Lahore Things to Do