"Cavalese - skiing christmas 2003" Cavalese by wilde13
Cavalese Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 35 photos
We went to the Val di Fiemme for skiing at christmas. The dolomities are probably the most beautiful part of the alps.
From Val di Fiemme we went to some skiing areas, Latemar, Pampeago, Predazzo, Bellomonte. Only Passo Rollo at that picture we did miss, but we will come back next time to enjoy it.
For more pics see my Travelogues*
- Pros:Dolomiti scenary, italian sun and food
- In a nutshell:a perfect joy
Next time, we want to stay in this hotel. We visited it and had short snap of it. Very friendly and very nice. more travel advice
wilde13's Related Pages
Cavalese Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cavalese
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cavalese?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cavalese
- updated a Cavalese Travel Page "Cavalese - skiing christmas 2003"
- Posted in Travel Frankfurt am Main Forum "RE: RE: Where to watch American..."
- Commented on one of IU2's Cavalese travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cavalese - skiing christmas 2003"
- Wrote a Review Microbrewery and Pizzeria in Cavalese Restaurants
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Düsseldorf Intro, 40 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cavalese Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ericeira Intro, 3 photos
- Kemer Intro, 3 photos