Düsseldorf Transportation Tips by wilde13 Top 5 Page for this destination
Düsseldorf Transportation: 74 reviews and 108 photos
taxis in germany
This is a silly tip, i know
But if you wish to get a taxi from your home/taxi, then call 212121 (Rheintaxi). That is the much better choice. The rain taxi driver are much more friendly, will come with umbrella if it rains aso.
The taxi central will tell exactly, when the taxi will arive (4,5 minutes) ! ? !
You notice Rheinbahn Taxi with the Antenne Düsseldorf ad at the doors.
BTW: This is a typical german standard taxi !
Phone: 21 21 21
The airport is will situated to the city. There is a good and fast airport connection from main station to airport by S-Bahn. Take the S-6 and it will bring you within 15 minutes to the city center for € 1,90. Follow the green signs "S" at the airport.
Taxi is around € 15.
Comfortable seats and DVD
If you will go from Hamburg or to Hamburg, use this unique train "Metropolitan".
It is the most comfortable train in Germany.
THe train does stop only at Cologne --> Düsseldorf --> Essen and go directly to Hamburg. THe train is faster and better.
There are four different wagons
2. cl.: Travellers
The tickets are normally 99 € (Traveller - one way) or 116€ (other).
But the do offer plenty of reduced tickets from 19 - 59 €.
In 1. cl you get free newspaper, a meal, beverages and have only to pay for alcoholic drinks.
In 1.cl you can either chose between themes.
In silence you will get pillows, in club you get DVD and in Office nothing except power for your lap.
If you are able to get reduced tickets (you should get them) there is no better way and cheaper to travel from/to Hamburg.
Phone: 01805 - 905 805
Use the Rheinbahn; it is a better choice.
Groupticket for 5 person/day is 6 €.
Best bargain, no problems with your Alt!
More Reviews (36)
- See All Soccer clock -special edition
- See All Video screen of football matches
- See All Melody bar - much bucks for bad...
- See All Sexy food number 1 in D'dorf
- See All Unique night, every night
wilde13's Related Pages
Düsseldorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Die längste Theke der Welt and ... My new hometown"
- "Düsseldorf in the Snow"
- "Designer Dusseldorf"
- "Altbier on the Rhine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Düsseldorf
- Hotels in Düsseldorf
- Transportation in Düsseldorf
- Nightlife in Düsseldorf
- Restaurants in Düsseldorf
- Shopping in Düsseldorf
- Warnings and Dangers in Düsseldorf
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Düsseldorf
- 40 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Düsseldorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Düsseldorf
Photos in DüsseldorfSee All Photos (36)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Düsseldorf Intro, 40 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cavalese Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ericeira Intro, 3 photos
- Kemer Intro, 3 photos
- Old Town - Altstadt- 61 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Rheinturm- 31 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Königsallee- 26 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Rhine - Rhein- 35 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Benrath Palace - Schloss Benrath- 9 Reviews, 16 Photos
- City Centre- 12 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Gehry Buildings- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Town Hall - Rathaus- 16 Reviews, 26 Photos
- St. Lambertus Church- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Media Port - Medienhafen- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
See All Düsseldorf Things to Do