"hey world pleased to meet ya" Tygerbeetle's Profile
Hello fellow VT'ers! am excited to be a part of the VT community. I love going places and trying different things. I adore cinema, music, art of all kinds, building fires, watching cycling races, hanging with my fabulous friends, and making art. i spend a lot of timein nyc hanging with friends & catching art shows. Montclair, my hometown, is a very artsy place & full of artists, writers, musicians, film folk, and suchlike. I love camping, hiking, and communing with nature. It's a big world and I aim to see a lot more of it!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Excellent cajun food in Nashville Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Ushuaia Forum "Re: Bus/flight info from Ushuaia..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dance dance dance"
- created a Philadelphia Travel Page "Philadelphia (Old City)"
- Commented on one of Mique's New York City travel pages
updated their Profile Page "hey world pleased to meet ya"
PhotosSee All Photos (16)
Top 5 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Mackinaw City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Badlands National Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Reykjavík Region 2 reviews
No friends yet.