"Tampico-Madero,Tamaulipas,Mexico" Tampico by Beetle1961
Tampico Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 26 photos
This is the most beautiful bridge at night.
I think this is the only city in Mexico where you can go for a peaceful walk around a lake inside the city,near the downtown area and see crocodiles and turtles living in peace!
I find it amazing how they blended the old with the new! It is just so beautiful and the people are so friendly! This is a very safe city to travel around in,the only word of caution I have for Tampico-Madero is you MUST know some Spanish or have someone with you to translate as Spanish is still the #1 language there.
- Pros:It's not a tourist trap,beaches are at Madero & Alta Mira
- Cons:Must know some Spanish
- In a nutshell:Peace and tranquility on the Gulf Coast!
Beetle1961's Related Pages
Tampico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tampico Beach!!!"
- "Tampico, MX"
- "A Home away from home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tampico
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tampico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tampico
Photos in TampicoSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Iguazú Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Marys Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tampico Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guadalajara Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jamaica Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Dakota Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 3 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 3 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Tampico hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn Tampico Tamaulipas
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Fiesta Inn Tampico
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 22, 2013
- Camino Real Tampico (Av Hidalgo No 2000 Col Smith )
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 27, 2013