"Ian's Page" houso44's Profile
I've done all the hard stuff bringing up the kids and now its my time to spend all the money (so the kids don't get too much of it) and travel as much as I can. I love meeting people and see how they live.
I live in the best country in the world but the downside is its soooo far away from everywhere else. I spend many boring hours just getting there and back
Its been my experience that people are friendly, welcoming and warm. They just don't look like me (which is probably good!) Of course there are crazies and radicals everywhere and in every walk of life but they are the minority and we friendly people are in the majority.
Enjoy life today. This isn't a rehearsal for something else.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on kek's profile page
- Posted in Travel Ålesund Forum "Camping grounds"
- houso44 and irisbe are now friends.
- updated a Sydney Travel Page "My home in Sydney"
- Wrote a Review Money in London Warnings and Dangers
updated their Profile Page "Ian's Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My home in Sydney"
Top 5 Pages
- Ieper Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Bali Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review