"The Interrailerz" interrailerz's Profile
Between 8 August and 6 September 2003 we made a great trip around Western Europe with an Inter Rail ticket, so we could travel by every train in most European countries (zones A,C,E).
Before our journey we were searching for helpful advices about this topic on the Internet and VirtualTourist, but we could hardly find anything. So our purpose is to set up a page to provide future Interrailers tips about e.g. what to do in Glasgow 10pm when it's raining, the station is about to close and some police officers and railway assistants are approaching...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 123 Reviews
- 147 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- interrailerz and edvin_br are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "RE: local bus service"
- Wrote a Review Bye bye Singapore in Singapore Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bye bye Singapore"
- updated a Singapore Travel Page "Ahhh ohhh Singapore"
- Commented on one of balfor's Budapest travel pages
updated their Profile Page "The Interrailerz"
PhotosSee All Photos (147)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos
- Singapore Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Thurso Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Geneva Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos