"A Town of Chocolate" Top 5 Page for this destination Hershey by PA2AKgirl
Hershey Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 239 photos
Hershey, Pennsylvania is a town built entirely on chocolate--purposely. Milton Hershey developed this town for his chocolate empire and tourism. Over 100 years later, this is still the primary purpose of Hershey.
It's called the "Sweetest Place on Earth" and may be--the streetlights are in the shape of Hershey Kisses and while walking anywhere in the town or nearby, you can always smell the aroma of chocolate.
There are lots of attractions here--for families, mostly. HersheyPark, Zoo America, Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey Gardens, the Hotel Hershey, Hershey Arena, the Hershey Outlets, the Hershey Museum...as you can tell from this list alone, it really does only cater to tourists:))
- Pros:Lots to do if you're a visitor/tourist
- Cons:Not that much to do if you've been there a couple times already
- In a nutshell:See it! This place will make you happy:)
Hershey is very close to both Lancaster and Harrisburg and about 50 miles away from Gettysburg. I recommend staying in... more travel advice
I may never be able to afford to stay at the Hotel Hershey but I can certainly find it in my budget to eat or drink... more travel advice
PA2AKgirl's Related Pages
Hershey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Celebrating 100 Years of Hershey's"
- "HERSHEY PARK--A Chocolate Lover's Fantasy!"
- "Hershey Park Happy!"
- "A Town of Chocolate"
- "Chocolate Town USA"
- "Kisses from Chocolate Town"
- "The Land of Chocolate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hershey
- Hotels in Hershey
- Transportation in Hershey
- Nightlife in Hershey
- Restaurants in Hershey
- Shopping in Hershey
- Warnings and Dangers in Hershey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hershey
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hershey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hershey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 64 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 52 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sitka Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lewisburg Intro, 34 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mobile Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 23 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues