Harrisburg Nightlife Tips by PA2AKgirl Top 5 Page for this destination
Harrisburg Nightlife: 9 reviews and 10 photos
Like a lot of cities, Harrisburg has its own Shakespeare Festival. Unfortunately, they only do about three plays a year and only run for a few weeks. In Feburary of this year, they put on the Oracle...currently they have the "Shakespeare in the Park" (not on the scale of NYC's)--"A Midsummer Nights Dream" FOR FREE each evening until late June. In the fall, they will be putting on "The Tempest" Tickets are only $15.00 for the shows in the theatre. In High School when we were rehearsing for an Edward Albee play, we went down here to see a performance. I can't recall what it was right now, but I remember it being good:)
Dress Code: Well, if on Broadway anything goes, then it surely does here. For the outdoor performances, I recommend wearing something to protect yourself from mosquitos.
Address: 605 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg
Directions: In the Strawberry Sq. complex in the Central Business District, Center City
More Reviews (13)
- See All Summer Events
- Getting better...
- The Oldest Continuously Operating Market...
- The FARM show!! :-)
PA2AKgirl's Related Pages
Harrisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrisburg: an underrated capital city"
- "Harrisburg -- The Crapital of PA"
- "Harrisburg: A city on the upswing."
- "Pennsylvania's State Capital."
- "Harrisburg, PA, State Capital"
- "The burg..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrisburg
- Hotels in Harrisburg
- Transportation in Harrisburg
- Nightlife in Harrisburg
- Restaurants in Harrisburg
- Shopping in Harrisburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Harrisburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Magsaysay Island Hotels
- Phichit Hotels
- Divisa Hotels
- Adelup Hotels
- Otok Cres
Badges & Stats in Harrisburg
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Harrisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrisburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 64 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 52 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sitka Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lewisburg Intro, 34 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mobile Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 23 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (66)
Latest Harrisburg hotel reviews
- Four Points By Sheraton Harrisburg
- 297 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Travelodge Harrisburg
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 13, 2013
- Hilton Harrisburg & Towers
- 307 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013
- Radisson Hotel Harrisburg Hershey
- 247 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Best Western Capital Plaza
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
- 293 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg / Hershey
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey
- 396 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Country Hearth Inn And Suites
- 64 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 7, 2013
- Comfort Inn Riverfront
- 154 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Crowne Plaza Harrisburg
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013