Puerto Rico Restaurant Tips by PA2AKgirl Top 5 Page for this destination
Puerto Rico Restaurants: 113 reviews and 80 photos
Steph and me at the brewery
The beer is okay, it's like most microbreweries. 2 of us got the amber, my other friend got the pale and it was definitely drinkable. Then again, few things aren't:) The food was very good, though and definitely well priced.
This of course could also be a nightlight spot, but we were only here for lunch, so I can't say how good it is. there were lots of advertisements for live bands and events going on here, so I would give it a try.
Favorite Dish: We only split the appetizers and having been in PR for over a week, I realized I hadn't really had authentic PR food. So, we got the plantains with crab, the coconut shrimp with a pineapple sweet and sour sauce and the beans with rice, which 3 of us divided. With the filling beer, it was certainly enough.
Address: 4800 Isla Verde Avenue
Comparison: about average
Directions: On the main road through Isla Verde, across the street from the beach.
Phone: (787) 268-1900
More Reviews (13)
- See All The best hotel ever (in San Juan)
- It's more like THE beaten path
- I think I'm getting old
- See All Definitely a local hangout
PA2AKgirl's Related Pages
Puerto Rico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Rico--The Island of Enchantment!"
- "Perfect Island Vacation"
- "Que Rico, Puerto Rico"
- "The Main Island"
- "Hexe Goes to Puerto Rico"
- "Puerto Rican "Shorty-moon""
- "Vounteering in Puerto Rico with my daughter!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Rico
- Hotels in Puerto Rico
- Transportation in Puerto Rico
- Nightlife in Puerto Rico
- Restaurants in Puerto Rico
- Shopping in Puerto Rico
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Rico
- See All...
Explore the World
- `Awabi Hotels
- Dobanovci Hotels
- Kieldrecht Hotels
- El Goumt du Dades Hotels
- Woodland Park
Badges & Stats in Puerto Rico
- 35 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Puerto Rico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Rico
Photos in Puerto RicoSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 64 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 52 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sitka Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lewisburg Intro, 34 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mobile Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 23 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (66)
Top Puerto Rico hotels
- San Juan Hotels
- 689 Reviews - 2183 Photos
- Rio Grande Hotels
- 1 Review - 6 Photos
- Lajas Hotels
- 1 Review - 1 Photo
- Dorado Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Culebra Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 2 Photos
- Yauco Hotels
- 1 Review
- Carolina Hotels
- 7 Hotels
- Rincon Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Humacao Hotels
- 1 Review
- Cabo Rojo Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 8 Photos
- Aguadilla Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 14 Photos
- Guayanilla Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Mayaguez Hotels
- 8 Hotels
- Fajardo Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Isabela Hotels
- 5 Hotels
- Old San Juan- 36 Reviews, 81 Photos
- El Yunque/Caribbean Rain Forest- 45 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Beaches- 28 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Bacardi Rum Factory- 14 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro- 17 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Water Sports & Activities- 13 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Rio Camuy Caves- 9 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Capilla Del Cristo- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Historical Sites- 4 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Arecibo Observatory- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos