"A Quiet Beach Vacation with Baby" Narragansett by cruisingbug
Narragansett Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 11 photos
We had a great time on our first "real" vacation with little Katie. We decided to stay in Narragansett, due to its central location and the reasonably priced motel we found just a skip away from the beach. Kate LOVED the ocean - playing in the waves, getting coated with sand, crawling after the seagulls. We also took a day trip to Block Island and spent a couple days exploring Newport. The weather even held out for us - warm at the beginning of the week, cooler when we wanted to sightsee, and no rain until the day we left. All in all, a wonderful week.
- Pros:Central location, beautiful beaches
- Cons:Not enough restaurants, no "Main Street" type shopping
- In a nutshell:An Unspoiled Getaway Location (at least in September)
At first glance we thought this place was a greasy spoon and not much to look at. But it was about the only place open... more travel advice
cruisingbug's Related Pages
Narragansett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We Came for the Buger and Discovered the Beach"
- "A Quiet Beach Vacation with Baby"
- "North Atlantic Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narragansett
- Hotels in Narragansett
- Restaurants in Narragansett
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narragansett
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Narragansett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narragansett
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tennessee Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Lima Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos