"Northeast Tennessee - My Home Away from Home" Tennessee by cruisingbug
Tennessee Travel Guide: 4,094 reviews and 9,261 photos
I lived in the Tri-Cities for 4 years. It is a beautiful, growing area with the latest and greatest stores and restaurant offerings.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, friendly people
- Cons:The smell of money = Eastman Chemical Co.
- In a nutshell:The best of rural and suburban living
The name Gatlinburg conjures up images of the Great Smokies, mountain folk, country living and beautiful scenery. But... more travel advice
There are fewer and fewer authentic covered bridges along the back roads of the United States. In Elizabethton, TN... more travel advice
cruisingbug's Related Pages
Tennessee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Mountains, The Valley, The Plateau: Tennessee"
- "Tennessee, from the mountains to the river"
- "Tennessee......the place to be"
- "Tennessee Back Roads and Byways"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tennessee
- Hotels in Tennessee
- Transportation in Tennessee
- Nightlife in Tennessee
- Restaurants in Tennessee
- Shopping in Tennessee
- Warnings and Dangers in Tennessee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tennessee
- 20 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Tennessee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tennessee
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tennessee Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Lima Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos