"Huaraz" Top 5 Page for this destination Huaraz by KiwiViajero
Huaraz Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 285 photos
A great place to base yourself for treking around the mountains. Even though the town is geared toward tourists wanting to climb I found the people very open.
- Cons:In the rainy season it's rains in the afternoons
Date: 2 Dec 2003 Climbed up to Churup at 4,450m with a local guide and a guy from the Huaraz university. Great views of... more travel advice
KiwiViajero's Related Pages
Huaraz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huaraz: The Acclimatization Project"
- "Huaraz - valley between the Andes"
- "Huaraz: Paradise in the Heart of the Andes"
- "Leaving Chimbote"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huaraz
- Hotels in Huaraz
- Transportation in Huaraz
- Nightlife in Huaraz
- Restaurants in Huaraz
- Shopping in Huaraz
- Warnings and Dangers in Huaraz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huaraz
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Huaraz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huaraz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huaraz Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cajamarca Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Trujillo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chancos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Quito Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lima Intro, 2 reviews
- Cuenca Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Peru 1 review
- Lesotho 1 review
- Riobamba 1 review
No friends yet.