"Alicante, pueblo grande" Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante by gOdOtPm
Alicante Travel Guide: 511 reviews and 1,227 photos
Since the late 90's Alicante has become a paradise for construction businesspeople specially, for those who doesn't care about tradition and cultural heritage. Like a little Sion that once belonged to an army of brilliant artisans, brave women and bold fishermen, my hometown fights back the invasion to its last breath, conscious that sooner or later the old Lucentum will fall overwhelmed. Local government remains clueless. Concrete never sleeps.
- Pros:Nice weather, some good restaurants
- Cons:Alienized by tourism and clueless politicians
- In a nutshell:A Little More than Sun and Beach
The cheapest and most convenient way to move around Alicante is to get a Bonobús. It's a transportation card that allows... more travel advice
Gravina Palace is a 18th century building located in the heart of the city and it hosts one of its most important... more travel advice
- See All The largest beer offer in town
- See All Walk with us and become a real...
- See All Used to be... Tradicional Mediterranean...
gOdOtPm's Related Pages
Alicante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alicante, my home city"
- "Alicante, pueblo grande"
- "A city to discover!!"
- "WELCOME TO ALICANTE!"
- "Alicante - we never really intended to be there!"
- "Alicante, Spain"
- "ALICANTE - COSTA BLANCA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alicante
- Hotels in Alicante
- Transportation in Alicante
- Nightlife in Alicante
- Restaurants in Alicante
- Shopping in Alicante
- Warnings and Dangers in Alicante
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alicante
- 28 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Alicante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alicante
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Elche Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Segovia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Ibi Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint-Claude Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Granada 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Rhône-Alpes 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bitola 1 review, 2 photos