"Samut Prakan The Way to the Ocean." Samut Prakan by awayhome
Samut Prakan Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 95 photos
Samut Prakan is about a hour from down town Bangkok, it's the way to the ocean. Lot a people who live here they're fisherman. Here's not so interesing place not so much to see but most the people they come here is a family who come on the weekend to relexing.
a few kilometres from The Crocodile Farm is Muang Boran (Ancient City; open daily 8am-5pm) tel: 02-224-1057. the world largest our door museum. The brainchild of a Bangkok milionaire with a passion for Thai art and histoty, it took around three years to construct.
Lot people who live in Samut Prakran they're fisherman. They still have a nomal life live in fishing village. more travel advice
you can see a lot of Brown Headed Gull at Bang Pu. This place is so many people come on the weekend. Here's where you... more travel advice
awayhome's Related Pages
Samut Prakan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Muang Boran"
- "Samut Prakan The Way to the Ocean."
- "Where The Chao Phraya meets The Gulf of Thailand"
- "Samut Prakan"
- "Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm & Zoo"
- "I love my hometown."
- "Ancient City , Samut Prakan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samut Prakan
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Samut Prakan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samut Prakan
Photos in Samut PrakanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palm Springs Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Mexico Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ensenada Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla Cerro La Bufadora Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues