"Home town" Garnett by coloradochris
Garnett Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 34 photos
Every year my family and friends go down to a little town name Toronto, KS. Fireworks can be seen on the lake the day before and the two days following the 4th. The lake itself is just your plain Jan lake, but the experience that you have there is wonderful. Take a look at this picture, the tent behind us is just hardly standing. We found this tent a old barn in Yate Center, KS and put it together with what we had, there are ropes tied into the trees to hold the side of it up. The area is a great for the family or for the group of partiers, ether is just as good as the other. Toronto, KS you should try it.
Yea the only exciting thing to do around garnett is to party, and when i say that i meen in a feild with people on the... more travel advice
coloradochris' Related Pages
Garnett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home town"
- "Garnett, Kansas"
- "brdwtchr's new Garnett Page"
- "Basaic Garnett Page"
- "Home town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garnett
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Garnett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garnett
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburg Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Padre Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Utah Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Garnett Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Buena Vista Intro, 5 reviews
- Tennessee Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 photos
- Reynosa Intro, 3 photos