"Colorado Expeditions" coloradochris's Profile
July 15, 2011
Sometimes I feel like I've fallen asleep in on the plane and woke to find myself 3 years in the future with 3 kids, wife and two dogs. I shall post some pics.
November 14, 2008
Wow so much time has passed by again. I am married now with two children and will post some pictures of them along with my many expeditions we have taken thus far. I have more family pic on my blog at bonham1.blogspot.com
December 24, 2007
It has been a long time since I have updated my page. In the next week I will be adding pictures of my son and wife by the many expeditions we have taken over the last year.
March 16, 2006
Will be posting new pics of skiing in Solitude, UT in the next few weeks,
Nov. 13, 2005
Over winter break I will be going out to Colorado and Utah for some skiing, I not sure as to were in Colorado but Park City in Utah send me a line if any VT'ers will be in the areas around Chirstmass time.
Sept. 12, 2005
Make sure and check out my new travel tips for Colorado the Buena Vista area and Utah. I will also be adding new pics to my web page so check back, and remember 4WD, a Jeep, and a Mountain Pass and your ready to go!!!
Sept. 8, 2005
In the next two weeks I will be going to the Renesanse Festival in Bonner Springs, KS. This is a mid-evil festivial were people dressup and come from around the world to participate in mid-evil jousts, and become Kings and Queens and their loyal servens for 3 months. The festival runs untill the end of Oct. hope to see some fellow VT'ers there. Make sure to check out my new pages and update photo books,
My name is Chris. I like to travel all over the US while bening a college student at the University of Kansas. I travel to Colorado to see the scenery and do some fun back off road 4WD driving. My favorite moutain pass was Mesquito pass which I took in my jeep wrangler with my buddy C.T. Colorado has so many places to see. I recently i was on hangerman pass where we camped out for 3 days. When we were there did some rock climbing, as well as fishing, yea only cought a few fish. Hiking is also one of my favorite things to do in colorado. Any info, or places that you have been to that are fun i would like to here about. I am wanting to meet some new people in colorado with new ideas and experiences. Come check out my pics!!! Dropme a line if you have any good places to go see and experience. Also any tips on driving in the winter time in Colorado, thanks
If any other VT's are going to be in South Padre Island for May 23-26 04' let me know, talk to you then
I'll be in Buena Vista, CO for Oct. 14-19 04' if there are any other VT'ers that are in the area let me know, always up for some good advise,
Well it's been a while since I've updated my page, will time has come and I have time again to to this. My last time to Colorado was a blast, we went camping up on Mt. Massive and Mt. Princeton, and I tell you what, there is nothing like bening up by thoses two freezing lakes with your best friends bundled together for warmth, that is the true experence of Colroado Expeditions. I will be going out to Colorado in the Buena Vista area around the middle of May. Let me know VT'ers if anyone wants to meet up for some coffee, ColoradoChris
Kamas Valley in Utah is just W. of Salt Lake City by 45 min. Very desolate area but fun if you know were you are going. Also if your in the area check out Big Cotton Wood, and Little Cotton Wood areas.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- coloradochris and basstbn are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Colorado Expeditions"
- Commented on Sunshinekiss's profile page
- Posted in Travel Golden Forum "RE: Nearst Airport to Golden, CO"
- Wrote a Review LB or Liquid Bread Brewing Company in Hays Things to Do
- created a Hays Travel Page "Hays, Kansas The Good LIfe"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Colorado Expeditions"
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburg Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Padre Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Utah Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Garnett Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Buena Vista Intro, 5 reviews
- Tennessee Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 photos
- Reynosa Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos