"FORT NELSON!" Fort Nelson by Jareotto
Fort Nelson Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Very small. About 7000 people (maybe less....).
Nice town. Really enjoyed my visit.
Worked lots - worked hard.
Have some friends there, too - enjoyed seeing them.
Small airport. Although - does the trick.
Lots of snow, eh? I was surprised...and it was COLD!! Warmed up while I was there, though, so, that was good....
WOW - Spoiled here in Edmonton, this year. NO SNOW. About 15 above today (11/22/05)!!
- Pros:Everything you need. Good fishing. Surrounded by Nature.
- Cons:Remote. Closest town=2.5 hrs. Extreme temperature changes.
- In a nutshell:All the amenities in the wild wilderness!
Comfortable, quick, affordable. Had a variety on the menu. Inside the Woodlands Inn - convenient for guests there.... more travel advice
Jareotto's Related Pages
Fort Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FORT NELSON!"
- "Fort Nelson"
- "Fort Nelson area Muskwa-Kechika wilderness area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Nelson
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fort Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Nelson
Photos in Fort NelsonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Banff Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Madrid Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Málaga Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Fort Saint John Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Lloydminster Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Fort Nelson Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Norman Wells Intro, 1 review, 4 photos