"Huatulco - Sea, Shrimp, and Siestas" Santa Cruz Huatulco by martij2
Santa Cruz Huatulco Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 210 photos
For Memorial Day 2005, we took a last minute trip to Huatulco, Mexico. Huatulco (pronounced wah-TOOL-co) is in the state of Oaxaca (pronounced wah-HA-cuh) on the southern Pacific coast.
Our requirements for this trip were warm weather, beach, relaxing location, good seafood and serviced by Continental (since I had an unused ticket to use). We considered Ixtapa, but decided to go to the less popular Huatulco.
If you are looking for a moderately priced, relaxing beach vacation with GREAT food, this place is for you.
Pictures and full trip report available on our web site whywework.com
- Pros:Excellent food, not touristy
- Cons:Rough surf
Our air-conditioned room overlooked the pool and the beach, and didn't have that "musty" smell that a lot of beach... more travel advice
martij2's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Huatulco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swimming, eating and drinking at Huatulco..."
- "Bahias de Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico"
- "Best place so far......"
- "Huatulco - Sea, Shrimp, and Siestas"
- "Huatulco, Mexico"
- "Huatulco, February 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Hotels in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Transportation in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Shopping in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Santa Cruz Huatulco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Quito 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.