"Thanksgiving 2004 in Vallejo" Vallejo by karenincalifornia
Vallejo Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 88 photos
If you are looking for a Vallejo travel page, you've come to the wrong place. I don't have any tips for Vallejo, because my perspective is very limited. The only reason I visit Vallejo is to eat Thanksgiving dinner every year.
This is my husband's side of family and here we are here with the hosts, my Uncle Phil (seated, holding the sign) and my Aunt Mimi (to Uncle Phil's right). We come complete with a handmade Thanksgiving sign. And a used one at that. Uncle Phil taped a piece of paper with a "4" over the "3" from last year.
We all love to travel, so I guess there is a connection between my Vallejo page and VT after all.
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Vallejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GEISHA from the BLOCK!"
- "Vallejo - Navy Town and Former State Capital"
- "Vallejo, California"
- "One of the Bustling Areas of East Bay"
- "Home of Marine World"
- "kuyadin's new Vallejo Page"
- "Vallejo Experience"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vallejo
- 0 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Vallejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vallejo
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue