San Francisco Nightlife Tips by karenincalifornia
San Francisco Nightlife: 419 reviews and 458 photos
Castro Theatre, Castro District, San Francisco
After dinner, head to the Castro Theatre in the Castro District. Not only is this a theatre, it is a California historic landmark. Come and admire the Art Deco and Moorish style.
In addition to old classic films, the theatre hosts wonderful Special Events.
For a current list of shows, festivals and entertainment, go here:
Address: 429 Castro Street
Directions: Castro and Market
Many ways to get here with public transportation, including F, K, L & M lines
Phone: (415) 621-6120
Wine bar at San Francisco Ferry Terminal
Not really a nightspot - more like an after work spot. The Wine Merchant is located in the San Francisco ferry terminal and has an unbelievable selection of wines. They also have a wine bar, which is very popular with the after work crowd.
Dress Code: Casual
Address: Located in the San Francisco Ferry Terminal
Directions: Bottom of Market, on the Embarcadero
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (68)
- See All BART
- See All Great food in the middle of a nutty...
- See All Farmers in the Big City
- See All Always a cause
- See All Chinatown
- See All Shopping Cart Population Explosion
- See All Take a long walk on a long pier
- See All Panoramic views from Corona Heights
- Pier 39 - This is a FAKE Pier!
- See All Go Ape
- Small Hotels in San Francisco
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 70 Reviews
- 88 Photos
- 105 Forum posts
- 68 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
- Posted in Travel San Juan Forum "Re: Safest and most reliable way..."
- Commented on one of GenuinelyCurious's San Francisco travel pages
- updated a San Francisco Travel Page "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "San Remo Hotel"
- Wrote a Review BART about B.A.R.T in San Francisco Transportation
Photos in San FranciscoSee All Photos (88)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lombard Street- 134 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Chinatown- 179 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Alcatraz- 292 Reviews, 488 Photos
- Fisherman's Wharf- 179 Reviews, 325 Photos
- Coit Tower- 135 Reviews, 257 Photos
- Golden Gate Bridge- 245 Reviews, 392 Photos
- Alamo Square- 66 Reviews, 101 Photos
- Union Square- 65 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Castro District- 48 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Twin Peaks- 35 Reviews, 51 Photos
See All San Francisco Things to Do