"From Point A to Point B" Lepetani by karenincalifornia
Lepetani Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
This picturesque little town in Montenegro is one side of the ferry crossing over the Bay of Kotor. The other side is Kamenari.
The only reason you will likely go to this town is take the ferry or trajekt across the Bay to reduce the time it takes to travel up or down the Montenegrin coastline. If you do, you will miss seeing charming coastal towns such as Kotor, Perast and Risan.
- Pros:Sleepy little quintessential Montenegrin town
- Cons:Not much happening here, other than being a place to catch a boat.
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Lepetani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Lepetane"
- "From Point A to Point B"
- "Lepetane, Montenegro"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lepetani
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Lepetani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lepetani
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue