Republic of Montenegro Off The Beaten Path Tips by karenincalifornia Top 5 Page for this destination
Republic of Montenegro Off The Beaten Path: 27 reviews and 40 photos
Lake in Montenegro
Little Serbian Orthodox Church at Sveti Stefan
All villages in Montenegro have one or more Serbian Orthodox churches, and the island community of Sveti Stefan was no exception, even though it is now a hotel.
Lake in mountains in Montenegro
The countryside in the Montenegro mountains was unforgettable. Wild, imposing, unpenatrable, hauntingly beautiful, all at the same time.
Serbian Orthodox Church, Cetinje Monastery
Located in the St. Petar of Cetinje Monstary complex is a Serbian Orthodox Church known as the Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God. The icons inside date back to the 1800s.
More Reviews (35)
- See All Seaside Accomodations in Herceg Novi
- See All Montenegro Lines - Bar Bari Ferry
- See All Montenegrin Wedding Attire
- See All Grilled fish, Adriatic Style
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crna Gora"
- "Montenegro - A Visit to the Old Country"
- "WILD BEAUTY"
- "Od sveg srca cestitamo nezavisnost!"
- "Magic of Montenegro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Republic of Montenegro
- Hotels in Republic of Montenegro
- Transportation in Republic of Montenegro
- Nightlife in Republic of Montenegro
- Restaurants in Republic of Montenegro
- Shopping in Republic of Montenegro
- Warnings and Dangers in Republic of Montenegro
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kamarpukur Hotels
- Naselje Ledine (historical) Hotels
- Serena Park Hotels
- Great Falls Hotels
- La Calera
- Krakow Off The Beaten Path
- Pensacola Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Parma Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Moorea Off The Beaten Path
- Upper (old) city (Ano Poli)
- bosphorus boat trip
- Atlantic City Off The Beaten Path
- Aberdeen Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- Provincie Gelderland Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Republic of Montenegro
- 133 Reviews
- 159 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Republic of Montenegro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Republic of Montenegro
- Posted in Travel San Juan Forum "Re: Safest and most reliable way..."
- updated a Republic of Montenegro Travel Page "Montenegro - A Visit to the Old Country"
- Commented on one of peterdhduncan's Republic of Montenegro travel pages
- Wrote a Review Seaside Accomodations in Herceg... in Republic of Montenegro Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Seaside Accomodations in Herceg Novi"
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Republic of Montenegro hotels
- Budva Hotels
- 323 Reviews - 749 Photos
- Herceg-Novi Hotels
- 170 Reviews - 406 Photos
- Kotor Hotels
- 551 Reviews - 1279 Photos
- Ulcinj Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 295 Photos
- Podgorica Hotels
- 67 Reviews - 130 Photos
- Sveti Stefan Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 171 Photos
- Kolasin Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 53 Photos
- Bar Hotels
- 50 Reviews - 81 Photos
- Petrovac Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Perast Hotels
- 103 Reviews - 244 Photos
- Donji Stoj Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 21 Photos
- Perazica Do Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Bregvija Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Veliki Ostros Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 36 Photos
- Tivat Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 95 Photos