Mijas Transportation Tips by karenincalifornia Top 5 Page for this destination
Mijas Transportation: 11 reviews and 25 photos
There is so much to see in Andalucia, that we found having a car was a big plus. While we did take the train to Sevilla and Cordoba, the car got us to the Malaga train station, Granada, Marbella, and back and forth to Mijas from our rented villa. We booked a car through Auto Flores (Leamington Cars) in Malaga. It was very simple, the car rental was very reasonable, and there were absolutely no hassles.
We gave our credit card in advance and reserved a car - we got exactly what we requested. Instructions are posted on their website and in their email confirmation. Be sure to print these out before you leave. You pick up the keys and instructions for returning the car at a window (some tourist office window) (not a car rental window) near the exit to the parking lot. There was no line at window, and we received our keys immediately, along with confirmation that my credit card had been charged. The envelope tells you exactly where the car is located.
I definitely recommend this company for car rentals if you are flying into Malaga. Pay a little extra for a GPS system if you are planning on driving on the back roads through the mountains and hills. This was a huge help for us, and we never got lost.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (27)
- See All Day trips
- See All Nondescript exterior - surprisingly good...
- Not bad shopping, either
- See All Almendras Garrapinadas
- See All They are building like crazy in...
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Mijas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Andalusian Week in Mijas Pueblo"
- "MAGICAL MIJAS"
- "MIJAS PUEBLO"
- "Pueblo Blanco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mijas
- Hotels in Mijas
- Transportation in Mijas
- Nightlife in Mijas
- Restaurants in Mijas
- Shopping in Mijas
- Warnings and Dangers in Mijas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mijas
- 28 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Mijas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mijas
Photos in MijasSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santuario de la Virgen de la Pena- 4 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Iglesia de Immaculate Conception- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Saint Sebastian Church- 5 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Town Hall- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Ermita de la Virgende la Pena- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Casa Museo - House Museum- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Plaza del Toro- 2 Reviews, 5 Photos