Ronda Hotel Tips by karenincalifornia
Ronda Hotels: 10,422 reviews and 34 photos
Hotel terrace overlooking Tajo Gorge, Ronda, Spain
We ate at the Albacara restaurant that is part of the Hotel Montelirio, and did not stay here, but if I ever came back and wanted a place to stay in Ronda, I would stay here. We checked out all the common areas of the hotel and took back brochures. This looks like a very nice hotel, and the prices aren't bad either.
Address: Tenorio 8, Ronda, Malaga, 39400, ES
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (10)
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Ronda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridge over the River Guadalevin"
- "Ronda - Pearl of the Andalusian mountains"
- "Ronda - Spain's amazing gem!"
- "One of the most Beautiful towns in Andalucia"
- "ROMANTIC RONDA"
- "Ronda - Home For A Week, May 04 - Flowers!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ronda
- Hotels in Ronda
- Transportation in Ronda
- Nightlife in Ronda
- Restaurants in Ronda
- Shopping in Ronda
- Warnings and Dangers in Ronda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ronda
- 11 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Ronda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ronda
Photos in RondaSee All Photos (23)
Read real reviews about Ronda Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue