"Perugia, Dolci and Jazz" Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia by karenincalifornia
Perugia Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 373 photos
When I mentioned to other VT members that I was traveling to Umbria, just about everyone said I must visit Perugia. Croisbeauty told me I should try to visit Perugia during the Umbrian Jazz Festival held in July. Imagine my delight when I discovered that the Jazz Festival and my stay in Umbria would overlap!
We arranged our sightseeing around Umbria so that we visited Perugia on the first day of the Jazz Festival. The city was filled with energy as preparations were made for the opening.
Thank you, croisbeauty, for your excellent recommendation!
- Pros:Good museums, excellent exhibits of art and culture, not tacky, upscale shopping
- Cons:More expensive than the smaller Italian towns, a bit more crowded
- In a nutshell:Exciting and energetic! I enjoyed being part of the action.
The Foreigner's University is housed in the 18th century Pallazo Gallanga Stuart. This University was founded at the... more travel advice
My husband and I both love music and we frequently have fun exchanging our favorite CDs and music. Naturally, I had to... more travel advice
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Perugia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perugia - Umbria Jazz 2003"
- "Perugia, Dolci and Jazz"
- "Un saluto dalla citta del cioccolato"
- "A quiet university town when school isn't in!"
- "Perugia - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!"
- "Perche no Perugia?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perugia
- Hotels in Perugia
- Transportation in Perugia
- Nightlife in Perugia
- Restaurants in Perugia
- Shopping in Perugia
- Warnings and Dangers in Perugia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perugia
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Perugia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perugia
- Posted in Travel San Juan Forum "Re: Safest and most reliable way..."
- updated a Perugia Travel Page "Perugia, Dolci and Jazz"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Climb the Via Appia"
- Wrote a Review Foreigner's University (Università per Stranieri) in Perugia Things to Do
- Commented on one of maritagnes's Perugia travel pages
Photos in PerugiaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 43 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todi Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahoe City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Estado de Nayarit Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Perugia hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Perugia
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 30, 2013
- Villa Ada Country House Cenerente
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Country House Montali
- 126 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013
- Albergo Morlacchi
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 2, 2013
- Relais Il Canalicchio
- 66 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Sangallo Palace Hotel Perugia
- 282 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments
- 131 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013
- Agriturismo San Felicissimo
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Hotel Perusia Et La Villa
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2013
- Ripa Relais Colle del Sole
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Locanda Solomeo County House
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 9, 2011
- San Ercolano Hotel
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2013
- Brufani Palace
- 208 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013