"The College Scholars" karenincalifornia's Profile

College Tuition Instead of Traveling

Major Jetsetting is Being Deferred Indefinitely

The good news is these little rascals got themselves into world reknown universities. The bad news is it's not free. Money that we used to spend on visiting the ends of the earth will now be eaten up by these fine institutions of higher learning. Our trips will be closer to home, and my aspirations will be more apropos of our financial situation, such as aiming to have a VT Top 5 page for places like Novato or Rohnert Park, CA. Stay tuned, if these destinations appeal to you...

Cell phones and "cheap" real estate

Wine, tennis, herbs, trains

Environmentalists of Isolationists?

We usually travel in a pack

My favorite fellow inmates, ski buds, golf partners and traveling companions.

The Gang of Four - my daughter, husband, me, and my son.

Marin County, for all her goofiness, is a wonderful place to visit, live and raise a family! For more information on specific towns in Marin County, see my San Rafael,, Inverness, Mill Valley, Novato, Olema, and Point Reyes Station pages.

Note about copying (an unconventional approach in these days of proprietarianism)

If you see anything you like on my pages and want to copy it, you are free to do so. You don't need to ask my permission and you don't need to give me credit. I gain nothing by keeping these pictures to myself, and I lose nothing if they are copied. If you want them, I would be flattered (if I knew about it), but you don't even have to tell me.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
karenincalifornia's Profile Photo

karenincalifornia

“Happy hours . . . timeless friends”

Real Name