Got the CELTA!
Isn't that good news!
Each birthday wish
I've ever made
Really does come true
Each year I wish
I'll grow some more
And every year
It is a good thing to selebrate, anyway ;)
Home sweet home! It is good to be back after a travel, and even more after a busy work.
In 10 days we discovered, each of us in his own way these two magic areas.
The Rhodopes, covered in fog and rain with all their ancient monuments. The Rhodope's people and all this variety of cultures and meanings! If I close my eyes, I remember the Giovren village and its welcoming people, who accepted us in their Mosque and had a long talk with us, all these different strangers. And then, the Devil's bridge near(!?) Ardino, Trigrad cave and rocks, Assenovgrad and the Red wall Nature reserve with all its orchids; Bachkovo and Shiroka laka, Perperikon, Zlatograd and the end of the road, marked so well on the map and not existing in real.... All these birds and wildlife in Madjarovo!
The Thracian sites were everywhere. But as always in the real world we managed to visit only two - Perperikon in Rhodopes and Starosel at the entrance of the Roses valley. The sharpanas, the ritual winery in Starosel leaded us to the real wine in the nearest winery. Roses picking, hiking on the Kalofer's eco-trail and a special dinner at Nenova' house were a good end of this programme, but also a beginning - we started planning our next adventures in Bulgaria.
I was there with a group, but it was a real, enjoyable and great experience for me as well. New people, new, different view points and so many questions each time make me think and see this same world in a new fresh way. Thank you all! :)
More photos are coming soon. **
End of February. Four- five free days - a weekend and something.
How far will you go?
From Samokov to Zonguldak and Safranbolu! Great and refreshing!
Have you ever asked yourself?
It is amazing what we could do in a single day! And so often we don't...
This one is a must! Check it at MEATRIX
The last one I've just met and get addicted to is.... postcrossing. What is it?
It's a postcard... travelling you don't know from where, but shurely aiming to reach YOU. The card is telling her story, in colours and in words... When she arrives, YOU are visiting a country and a whole world - the one of the Sender.
Sometimes, you can arrange a story travelling to you. It's the forum, where the addicted postcrossers are waiting ;)
My space is young, just born and still developping. You are
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 81 Reviews
- 588 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- lillyia and Beetle1961 are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: prgnant and on hoiday to..."
- Commented on one of DAO's Madagascar travel pages
- updated a Samokov Travel Page "My Samokov"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vlahi: SEMPERVIVA farm"
- Wrote a Review Vlahi: SEMPERVIVA farm in Kresna Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "Spring"
Top 10 Pages
- Karlovo Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Samokov Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beyagac 2 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bartin Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gabrovo 4 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul 1 review, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shipka 1 review, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris 1 review, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Varovnik Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalofer 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues