"Spring" lillyia's Profile

Each year I wish
I'll grow some more
And every year
I DO!

It is a good thing to selebrate, anyway ;)
Welcome!

***

To the Magic Mountain and more

Home sweet home! It is good to be back after a travel, and even more after a busy work.

In 10 days we discovered, each of us in his own way these two magic areas.

The Rhodopes, covered in fog and rain with all their ancient monuments. The Rhodope's people and all this variety of cultures and meanings! If I close my eyes, I remember the Giovren village and its welcoming people, who accepted us in their Mosque and had a long talk with us, all these different strangers. And then, the Devil's bridge near(!?) Ardino, Trigrad cave and rocks, Assenovgrad and the Red wall Nature reserve with all its orchids; Bachkovo and Shiroka laka, Perperikon, Zlatograd and the end of the road, marked so well on the map and not existing in real.... All these birds and wildlife in Madjarovo!

The Thracian sites were everywhere. But as always in the real world we managed to visit only two - Perperikon in Rhodopes and Starosel at the entrance of the Roses valley. The sharpanas, the ritual winery in Starosel leaded us to the real wine in the nearest winery. Roses picking, hiking on the Kalofer's eco-trail and a special dinner at Nenova' house were a good end of this programme, but also a beginning - we started planning our next adventures in Bulgaria.

I was there with a group, but it was a real, enjoyable and great experience for me as well. New people, new, different view points and so many questions each time make me think and see this same world in a new fresh way. Thank you all! :)

More photos are coming soon. **

How close is the world?!

End of February. Four- five free days - a weekend and something.

How far will you go?

From Samokov to Zonguldak and Safranbolu! Great and refreshing!

Have you ever asked yourself?

It is amazing what we could do in a single day! And so often we don't...

MEATRIX

This one is a must! Check it at MEATRIX

A Paper Travel

The last one I've just met and get addicted to is.... postcrossing. What is it?

It's a postcard... travelling you don't know from where, but shurely aiming to reach YOU. The card is telling her story, in colours and in words... When she arrives, YOU are visiting a country and a whole world - the one of the Sender.

Sometimes, you can arrange a story travelling to you. It's the forum, where the addicted postcrossers are waiting ;)

My space is young, just born and still developping. You are
WELCOME!!!

What the movie's about...

One interesting interview

• Intro Updated Apr 5, 2008

• Beetle1961's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lillya!!!! Have yourself a great day!! :-)

• anisah23's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2011 at 2:47 AM

greetings from Madagascar.

• desert_princess's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Zdravei, dnes si razglejdah priqtelite i hop, vidqh i teb. Vijdam 4e si v UK :) Bravo :)) Za postoqnno li? Az se omujih za germanec, imam detence i jiveem v Avstriq :)) Pozdravi Ani

• Beetle1961's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Hello Lillyia!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year my friend!! Hope everything goes great for you in 2008! Your friend,Don :-)))

• Dec 1, 2007 at 9:15 AM

Saw the pics from your house - good job spotting the smoke - in my opinion you need to address the issue not with the police but with the perpetrators - why do they burn the tires? Don't look to pass the ball - deal with the problem directly. Marina

• fefu's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Lovely "Bicycles tour" photographs. Congratulations and some kisses !!

• RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Wishing you a wonderful day, happy birthday to you. many many years for you. Greetings from sunny Antalya,rumi

• xdescendx's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2007 at 1:13 PM

Happy Birthday wishes from New Jersey!!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2007 at 4:33 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• BorneoBoy's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Hello Lillyia.... I just log in to VT .. havent log in for ages... and saw your comment... so I guess I better say "hi" to you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!