"IS Kelowna" Kelowna by devmicha
Kelowna Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 194 photos
I SAW OGOPOGO!! I Swear!!
Kelowna is one of several small cities in The Okanagan Valley. it is stuated near the middle of Lake Okanagan and is the point of the floating Bridge which you can take accross. The other option is ti drive around.
In the summer it is great for camping, hiking, water ports and visiting the many vinyards. in the winter it is famous for the many near-by ski resorts.
I went ti visit some family. This pic is me and my 2 little cuzins
devmicha's Related Pages
Kelowna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GREAT LOCATION ON OKANAGAN LAKE!"
- "Kelowna, in the sunny Okanagan Valley"
- "My Kelowna :)"
- "Kelowna- Ripe with Surprises"
- "The urban centre of the Okanagan Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kelowna
- Hotels in Kelowna
- Transportation in Kelowna
- Nightlife in Kelowna
- Restaurants in Kelowna
- Shopping in Kelowna
- Warnings and Dangers in Kelowna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kelowna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kelowna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kelowna
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Taipei Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Vancouver Island Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Nara Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Nagano Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- K'en-ting Intro, 3 reviews
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews
- Tofino Intro, 2 photos