"Vlissingen" Top 5 Page for this destination Vlissingen by Joemidwest
Vlissingen Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 148 photos
Vlissingen is a city on the southwestern coast of the Netherlands. The city itself is almost quaint yet it has a section with some very modern looking architecture and a children's theme park next to the marina.
This is a fairly busy place with a small town feel. There is a return ferry to Belgium from here. People seemed to go at a relaxed and friendly pace.
- Pros:Friendly town, entrance to Belgium
- Cons:Windy all of the time
- In a nutshell:Off the beaten path, will go back
You can see Belgium from here. A ferry will get you to a bus for a short ride to Brugge. more travel advice
I don't know who designed these but they were different. This was the only section like this in an otherwise traditional... more travel advice
Joemidwest's Related Pages
Vlissingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vlissingen - Flushing: Bruisend als de branding"
- "5 days of quiet streets and perpetual darkness"
- "This is were i live"
- "Vlissingen, The Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vlissingen
- Hotels in Vlissingen
- Transportation in Vlissingen
- Nightlife in Vlissingen
- Restaurants in Vlissingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Vlissingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vlissingen
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vlissingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vlissingen
Photos in VlissingenSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Alajuela Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Jacó Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Boca de Tomatlán Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos