"Train trip part 3 Venice ( Milan next )" Venice by Joemidwest
Venice Travel Guide: 8,423 reviews and 22,535 photos
I would say that this was one of the busiest places in Venice but everywhere was busy! It had gotten a little warmer as we traveled down here and it showed.
Great spot for cafes, people watching, and gondola rides. These are not cheap, negotiate!
I had to put this pic in, I have an obssession with this street light! As street lights go it is the best I've seen. more travel advice
In the morning a quiet fishing village atmosphere with the excitement of the day being the catch brought in for public... more travel advice
Joemidwest's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Alajuela Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Jacó Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Boca de Tomatlán Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos