"Galapagos Islands" San Cristóbal by Joemidwest
San Cristóbal Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 8 photos
The island of San Cristobal is about an hour and twenty minutes by air from Guayaquil. Dive boats and island hoppers use the port at the town of Baquerizo Moreno .
Parts of the Galapagos look as old as time. This picture was taken at "La Loberia", part of Galapagos National Park. The owner of our hotel was nice enough to drive us here for a look around. Thanks again Dr. Rivas.
Dry season on the island is a little slower and not as green but still real pretty. Diving is good year round.
Two of the nicest people own this hotel. Possibly due to our poor Spanish they regularly checked with us to make sure... more travel advice
Joemidwest's Related Pages
San Cristóbal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galapagos Islands"
- "SAN CRISTOBAL (CHATHAM) ISLAND GALAPAGOS ARCHIPEL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Cristóbal
- Hotels in San Cristóbal
- Restaurants in San Cristóbal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Cristóbal
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to San Cristóbal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Cristóbal
Photos in San CristóbalSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Alajuela Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Jacó Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Boca de Tomatlán Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos