"I must be homesick." Top 5 Page for this destination Ohio by islandtaryn
Ohio Travel Guide: 3,803 reviews and 8,621 photos
Sitting here looking over my travel pages made me realize that I omitted the one place I know the most about. The place I was born and raised, Ohio. Believe it or not, there are reasons to make some stops through southeastern Ohio if you are going to be in the vicinity (unfortunately, there isn't enough to plan a vacation around). So...here goes...
About an hours drive down route 33 from Columbus takes you into Hocking County. Spring, autumn and winter are terrific... more travel advice
If you are a bridge lover there is an oddity to be found in Zanesville. It's a "Y" shaped bridge. The picture is from... more travel advice
islandtaryn's Related Pages
Ohio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History, Architecture, Cemeteries, Bridges, Amish"
- "Ohio Back Roads and Byways"
- "I must be homesick."
- "Ohio Springtime"
- "Never really had time to slow down to enjoy it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ohio
- Hotels in Ohio
- Transportation in Ohio
- Nightlife in Ohio
- Restaurants in Ohio
- Shopping in Ohio
- Warnings and Dangers in Ohio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ohio
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ohio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ohio
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohio Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- San Clemente Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Napa Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manteo Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews
- Niagara Falls Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- West Virginia 2 reviews, 1 photo