"It may have to be home for a summer" Eden by islandtaryn
Eden Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 113 photos
That's how I found Eden....quiet and peaceful.
There really isn't much there, a few restaurants, a couple of B&B's, and the little museum that pays tribute to whaling (Eden was founded as a whaling town).
The lack of development is what I loved about the place though. You would be hard pressed to find anything like this in the US.
My last home was in California. Imagine the contrast between that and this!
It's an incredible thing to see miles and miles of pristine coastline.
The whales come through the area on their migratory routes every year. I am told that October is a great time to witness this phenomenon. It's definitely on the agenda to revisit Eden during the migration.
The Eden whaling museum is a stones throw from the Crown and Anchor Inn. While I find whaling itself highly... more travel advice
islandtaryn's Related Pages
Eden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT EDEN!"
- "Is there life in Eden still"
- "Great natural harbour : Eden"
- "It may have to be home for a summer"
- "Eszter's Eden Page"
- "EDEN SOUTH EASTERN NEW SOUTH WALES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eden
- Hotels in Eden
- Transportation in Eden
- Nightlife in Eden
- Restaurants in Eden
- Shopping in Eden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eden
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Eden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eden
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohio Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- San Clemente Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Napa Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manteo Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews
- West Virginia 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Niagara Falls Intro, 1 review, 2 photos