"The sibus" Pulau Sibu Tengah by faridah

Pulau Sibu Tengah Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 49 photos

Of all the Pulau Sibu in mersing this island is the most and only known even though there are 3 more sibus that are not known ,sibu besar, there is a small village and a few resorts here.. more basic facilities.. check out my sibu besar review.. hope to come up soon.. sibu kukus and another cant remember... The beach resort here is more well known. I was there from 13th Dec to 16th December 2004. The resort had a great promotion .. all meals inclusive and kids travel free.. it was great so i grabbed it even though it was the monsoon season. Well.. i thought it should be alright since they opened the place. Got the shocked of my life when we went on the boat, was asked to put on life jackets.. never in my life has they ever asked you to do that.. was about to get the ride of my life.. the waves were so huge.. crashing at our boats.. my kids were so scared and all the people in the boat was so praying hard.. it was the scariest 30 minutes boat ride of my life.. my whole life flashes before my eyes and thats when we realised why it was so cheap... : )..

The whole island of sibu tengah is uninhabited except for the resort..Once on the island everything is so calm and peaceful, no traces of the huge waves to be seen.. we were welcomed with songs and welcome drinks..

Our 4 days there was spent eating, lazing around by the pool, in the sauna.. by the beach. You should check out beach no 2 during low tide.. the corals and rocky shores exposed. Found cool sea cucumbers,nice fishes and octopus..

There was also a mini zoo.. the rabbits and deers are let loose to roam around and you can buy the feed to feed the deers and have your picture taken.There are also chicks for the kids to touch..

Overall, a good and relaxing experience.. nice and peaceful place.

• Last visit to Pulau Sibu Tengah: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 28, 2005

faridah

“God,give me the strength, health and wealth to see this beautiful world that u created. Amen”

Badges & Stats in Pulau Sibu Tengah

Have you been to Pulau Sibu Tengah?

Latest Activity in Pulau Sibu Tengah