"Heathrow - Grey depressing ***hole." Top 5 Page for this destination Heathrow by biggeorge
Heathrow Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 135 photos
Heathrow Airport is the most depressing place on earth , the baggage handlers take forever ,there's never anywhere to sit and it's always so full of passed out people whose flights have been delayed that it looks like the aftermath of a gas attack.. Then you get outside and your hit by walls of concrete in every direction , plus it always seems to be raining. It's never exactly a triumphant homecoming for the conquering heroes.
- Pros:Aren't any
- Cons:Grey and more grey.
- In a nutshell:Never come home.
If you fancy avoiding submitting to the horror of the tube you might want to get a coach , however National Expresses... more travel advice
biggeorge's Related Pages
Heathrow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE GATEWAY TO UK"
- "The busiest international airport on the planet."
- "The huge nest of aircraft called Heathrow"
- "Heathrow - Grey depressing ***hole."
- "I Can't Believe This is Not the Busiest Airport"
- "Greater London Airport"
- "Heathrow Hiking"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heathrow
- Hotels in Heathrow
- Transportation in Heathrow
- Restaurants in Heathrow
- Shopping in Heathrow
- Warnings and Dangers in Heathrow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heathrow
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Heathrow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heathrow
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 65 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 55 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turku Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Worthing Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zagreb Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.