"Adjust focus before taking photos." biggeorge's Profile
You'll need to drink for about 6 hours before to take photo's this badly.
These pages specialise in:
Bad photo's ,childish behavior, alcohol abuse and fear and loathing. I've been to some great places but also some bloody terrible ones.
I got into the idea of travelling partly because i live in Englands toenail and partly because i read a lot of books ,but my background means that i'm not keen on walking round Europe with a big green rucksack with saucepans hanging off it and people in sandals give me " the fear".
I personally believe you'll learn more about a country by just sitting in a bar than by running around taking a million photo's.
I like to eat and drink abroad and don't care about costs, as long it's a decent meal i'll pay anything, my pet hate is people who visit somewhere, eat beans on toast and head straight for the local backpacker ,irish ,or expat pub to hang around with loads of other people just like them and endlessly compare price differences and exchange rates. Especially when they inform you that the local tipple you were rather enjoying is the equivalent of 5p cheaper round the corner.
I once got drawn into a conversation with a number of hardy travellers who were discussing the merits of visiting various concentration camps " Auchwitz was really good but Belsen was boring" and ever since then have made a conscious effort not to become like them
So my advice to other travellers would be leave the camera and the guide book behind ,put some trousers on ( shorts aint the look) and have a few drinks with the local boys ,you never know where it will take you.
Hope you enjoy the disjointed rambling on these pages , from the delights of the Ujilpotvaros backstreets to devil worshipping in Sussex theres plenty of proof that you never know what's around the next corner.
I've been living abroad for some time now and have decided to start writing it down before the alcohol destroys my memory , therefore a lot of pictures have been lost so don't expect wonders eh?
Go to foreign countries , eat weird food , meet weird people , do weird stuff. It should be so very simple but it irks me to find so many people trudging around dressed in urban hiking wear , toting ridiculous amounts of cameras and killing themselves trying to see everything in two days.
Wear a rucksack only if you're going to work , bring a camera that fits in your coat pocket , drink the damn tap water eat food off the street and stop worrying so much. It's supposed to be fun eh ?
P.S anyone who uses hand sanitizer in public should be burned alive
If this seems like a record of drunken foolishness well frankly it is , people are so bloody precious about " their travelling experience " it's annoying.
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 392 Reviews
- 399 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 41 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Posted in Travel Moscow Forum "Re: water quality"
- Commented on one of hunterV's Moscow travel pages
- Wrote a Review Resteraunt service about Eating & Drinking in Moscow Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Resteraunt service"
- created a Moscow Travel Page "Yeah yeah Yeah"
updated their Profile Page "Adjust focus before taking photos."
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 65 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 55 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turku Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Worthing Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zagreb Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Split Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos