"SM Mall of Asia" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City by shintarojon
Pasay City Travel Guide: 176 reviews and 1,129 photos
(last date visited : June 9, 2006)
SM Mall of Asia is considered as one of the biggest malls in the world in terms of gross floor size (386,000 square meters).
Visited 4 times already! May 27, 28 & June 4 & 9, 2006.If you want to visit SM Mall of Asia, better to commute than to bring your own car. Too crowded in the parking lot and too hard to look for a slot. From LRT 1- Edsa Station or MRT Edsa Station, take orange jeep and pay 7.50 pesos! Too traffic during Saturdays and Sundays and parking is the main problem! Again, better to commute folks!
For more tips - you're in the right page!!!
hey, what are you doing?
are you flying...
are you jumping...
are you diving...
hmm...am doing nothing!!!
mula sa matinding pagkakadapa
muling tatayo, at sarili'y iaahon
upang harapin ang bagong hamon
maaring di-pa nga sa ngayon
subalit darating ang panahon
mula sa hukay, ako'y muling babangon
maaring matagal nga ang takipsilim
bukang-liwayway... ay muling maaangkin
dulot na ligaya...sa puso ay damhin
luha ng takipsilim ay akin ng papahiran
muling maglalakbay, kanluran man o sa silangan
at suungin ang bagong hamon ng kapalaran...
jse/may 29 & june 10, 2006
(last date visited - Oct. 6, 2007) 1. alimango - 260 pesos/kilo 2. squid - 230 pesos/kilo 3. sea shell - 130... more travel advice
(last date visited - June 22, 2007) a) Lamesa Combo - PhP 345 b) 3 steamed rice - 75 c) bottomless ice tea - 50 d)... more travel advice
shintarojon's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay City"
- "Home of SM Mall of Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 21 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "Re: Bangkok to Phnom Penh"
- updated a Pasay City Travelogue "Trinity Ihaw Ihaw (Seaside Market - Dampa)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trinity Ihaw Ihaw (Seaside Market - Dampa)"
- Wrote a Review Seafood in Pasay City Restaurants
- Commented on one of Rastarigo's Pasay City travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samut Prakan Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues