"Ahlan Washalan...Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" Al Jubayl by shintarojon
Al Jubayl Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Saudi Arabia is the most conservative country in the Muslim world. Foreigners working here are countless compared to the total population of the locals. There is no such thing as tourist visa unless you will visit Mecca for a pilgrimage.
Jubail is not really a tourist destination though most of the people here are from the Middle East neighbor like Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Yemen, Jordan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Somalia not to mention overseas contract workers from the South East Asian region like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines
Oil/Gasoline here is too cheap compared to a bottle of mineral water. You will surely enjoy cheap food and fruits here specially dates which is my favorite. Saudis are soccer fanatic so sharing this kind of sports will enable you to have a good buddy.
shintarojon's Related Pages
Al Jubayl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ahlan Washalan...Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"
- "City of lights ...."
- "My new place of work"
- "Home away from home"
- See All...
- Restaurants in Al Jubayl
- Shopping in Al Jubayl
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Jubayl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Jubayl
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Al Jubayl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Jubayl
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samut Prakan Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues