"Ayuthaya" Ayuthaya by shintarojon
Ayuthaya Travel Guide: 704 reviews and 2,223 photos
(last date visited: Jan. 1, 2005)
Ayuthaya is a fascinating place to visit because of its many historical ruins not to mention the easy access to this place because it is just about 85 km north of Bangkok.
It was the capital of Siam from 1350 till 1767 and during this period, it became a center for international commerce.
1) Locals - 10 ThB
2) Foreigners - 20 ThB
the giant - Hiroto
the dwarf - Jon
Hiroto is my Japanese best friend
He is not the typical Japanese
He is too kind and very concern friend
He doesnt want to work in Japan
He just want to work in Thailand
He can speak English
He can speak Thai fluently
He is very friendly
He loves to travel all over the world
new hope for you Jon
new life for you soon
and you will survive...
just be yourself
and you will be okay
Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon - located outside the city was constructed during the reign of King U-Thong. It was once a famous... more travel advice
(last date visited - Jan. 1, 2004) A large Buddha can be found in Wat Lokaya Sutha. more travel advice
shintarojon's Related Pages
Ayuthaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ancient City Glimpse..."
- "AYUTTHAYA -Fascinating Link with the Past"
- "The Ancient City of Ayutthaya"
- "Ayutthaya - Ancient City - A world heritage"
- "Old Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ayuthaya
- Hotels in Ayuthaya
- Transportation in Ayuthaya
- Nightlife in Ayuthaya
- Restaurants in Ayuthaya
- Shopping in Ayuthaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Ayuthaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayuthaya
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ayuthaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayuthaya
Photos in AyuthayaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hiroshima Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues