"Gujranwala" Gujranwala by shintarojon
Gujranwala Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
(date visited - Jan. 14 - 16, 2004)
Gujranwala is known as the city of wrestlers and produced famous wrestlers who have proved their skill and strength in the world.
People in Gujranwala are extremely warm and hospitable. I enjoyed staying in this place and I've experienced and learned a lot of things from them.
She is an angel from Gujranwala! An innocent baby sent from Heaven! She is Nour - the sweetest baby of my friend Imtiaz! She is the inspiration of my friend's entire life!
Cute, beautiful, lovely---and she is the future of Gujranwala!!!
Umair - my new friend in this city! He has hazel green eyes! My other friends and I visited their house and they were truly warm and kind!
shintarojon's Related Pages
Gujranwala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pretend You're Indiana Jones"
- "GUJRANWALA-Page under construction"
- "Gujranwala, a funny place"
- See All...
- Transportation in Gujranwala
- Restaurants in Gujranwala
- Warnings and Dangers in Gujranwala
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gujranwala
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Gujranwala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gujranwala
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samut Prakan Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues