"Lahore...Pakistan Ka Dil Hai" Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore by shintarojon

Lahore Travel Guide: 541 reviews and 985 photos

Lahore...The Heart of Pakistan

I arrived in Lahore last January 7, 2004 and this was the place where I spent most of my days in Pakistan. My friends live here and I made a surprised visit with them. Their family welcomed me with hugs and kisses that made me touched so much!

Pakistani people are indeed warm and hospitable! They almost give everything to you. I met a lot of new friends and they were so friendly and sweet.

I promised with them that after 3 to 5 years, I will return to visit Pakistan again together with my future wife and kids too.

Image of Pakistan as a country itself may not be really good to the eyes of the world (due to media, ads, etc) but I would say that Pakistan is safer compared to my homeland.

Try to visit Pakistan and see yourself how Pakistani people will change your thinking about their country!!!

Eid Day

Febraury 2 was the start of Eid Day Celebration! You can find beautiful goats dressed up with colorful paints, hairdress, laces, balloons, etc. It was sold for thousands of rupees depending on its sizes..

Wanna buy it?

Lahore Children

(wriiten last December 2003)

After numerous unsuccessful plans, finally I can travel now without hindrance to Pakistan and visit my long lost friends and new friends as well. First destination is what they called the "Heart of Pakistan"---Lahore and hopefully I can visit some friends also who lives in Karachi, Sialkot and Gujranwala. I can't wait wearing my traditional Pakistani dress (i.e. Shalwar Kamiz) which was given to me when I was still in Saudi Arabia

• Last visit to Lahore: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 17, 2004

• May 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM

what is fare from air port to daewoo bus stand?

• lahoree's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM

hi, nice to read ur travel page. m pakistani and currently based in manila

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2004 at 6:17 AM

I'd love to visit the birthplace of my father in-law.Lahore sounds like a great destination! I enjoyed reading your stories!!

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 9:40 PM

Lahore is believed to be one of the historic places in sub continent.

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2004 at 4:44 AM

Accurate and Valuable Tips !

• babar_1's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2004 at 5:08 AM

Nice page on historical city of lahore. Great photos.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2004 at 8:43 PM

An interesting overview of Lahore. I really enjoyed information on Lahore Station and Lahore Fort. The intro. photo was excellent. Thanks for the tour.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2004 at 8:49 PM

Those Mosques are amazing as is their other architecture. I think you were brave taking the bus:-) Quite a difference in accomm price for non-member. Just shows you money is good in any condition:-)

• Dec 25, 2003 at 11:59 AM

I am so happy to see that you are planning to visit Pakistan. You are most welcome here and I am sure, you are gona love this beautiful country named Pakistan :-)

shintarojon

“Mabuhay! Explore the Beauty of the World!”

Badges & Stats in Lahore