"Lahore...Pakistan Ka Dil Hai" Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore by shintarojon
Lahore Travel Guide: 525 reviews and 978 photos
I arrived in Lahore last January 7, 2004 and this was the place where I spent most of my days in Pakistan. My friends live here and I made a surprised visit with them. Their family welcomed me with hugs and kisses that made me touched so much!
Pakistani people are indeed warm and hospitable! They almost give everything to you. I met a lot of new friends and they were so friendly and sweet.
I promised with them that after 3 to 5 years, I will return to visit Pakistan again together with my future wife and kids too.
Image of Pakistan as a country itself may not be really good to the eyes of the world (due to media, ads, etc) but I would say that Pakistan is safer compared to my homeland.
Try to visit Pakistan and see yourself how Pakistani people will change your thinking about their country!!!
Febraury 2 was the start of Eid Day Celebration! You can find beautiful goats dressed up with colorful paints, hairdress, laces, balloons, etc. It was sold for thousands of rupees depending on its sizes..
Wanna buy it?
(wriiten last December 2003)
After numerous unsuccessful plans, finally I can travel now without hindrance to Pakistan and visit my long lost friends and new friends as well. First destination is what they called the "Heart of Pakistan"---Lahore and hopefully I can visit some friends also who lives in Karachi, Sialkot and Gujranwala. I can't wait wearing my traditional Pakistani dress (i.e. Shalwar Kamiz) which was given to me when I was still in Saudi Arabia
(last date took the auto-rickshaw - Feb.1, 2004) Badami Bagh - Anarkali & vice-versa Auto-rickshaw fare - Rs 5 more travel advice
(date took the bus - Jan. 8, 2004) Pakistan Youth Hostel is located in Firdous Market (Gulberg III) and if you want to... more travel advice
shintarojon's Related Pages
Lahore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lahoree's Lahore"
- "L A H O R E: Meri Jaan ! My Soul !"
- "CITY OF GARDENS & TRADITIONS....LAHORE"
- "LORE LORE AE(Their z no comparison to Lahore)"
- "Lahore...Pakistan Ka Dil Hai"
- "Lahore - City of Mughal Emperors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lahore
- Hotels in Lahore
- Transportation in Lahore
- Nightlife in Lahore
- Restaurants in Lahore
- Shopping in Lahore
- Warnings and Dangers in Lahore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lahore
- 16 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Lahore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lahore
Photos in LahoreSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hiroshima Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues