"Sialkot Tou Zinda Rahey Ga" Sialkot by shintarojon
Sialkot Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 24 photos
last date visited - Feb. 5 - 6, 2004)
Sialkot is an industrial city of Pakistan and gateway to Kashmir. It is one of the biggest income earner of the country because of its world-class exportation of goods.
Sialkot is known for the production of surgical instruments, sporting goods, leather goods, embroidery, ready-made garments and musical instruments.
Twins of my friend! I love twins very much and I would like to have my own twins too in the future!!!
Arif bhai and Chand bhai, new friends from Sialkot who welcomed me so warm!
Mehndi - the traditional and beautiful art of applying henna in ladies hands and feet. Floral pattern is commonly used... more travel advice
shintarojon's Related Pages
Sialkot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOME OF ALLAMA IQBAL THE GREAT POET OF ASIA"
- "Sialkot Tou Zinda Rahey Ga"
- "Sialkot - The Business heartland of Pakistan"
- "LOVEING CITY SIALKOT"
- "Your Work Is Your Credit"
- "Sialkot The City Of Great Poet ,Allama M Iqbal,"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sialkot
- Hotels in Sialkot
- Transportation in Sialkot
- Restaurants in Sialkot
- Shopping in Sialkot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sialkot
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Sialkot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sialkot
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samut Prakan Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues