"ile de la reunion" Reunion by paogg
Reunion Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 288 photos
This island is not very well known, but if you are in not too far away Mauritius.. well I would definitely pay a visit to Reunion...
There is only one proper sandy beach (but it's a nice one) and the modern French influence is very present in the main centres, but if you go and explore the lushy interior you will discover another island.
link to my Africa page with Reunion pictures
Pros and Cons
- In a nutshell:a well hidden tresure inside the nutshell...
paogg's Related Pages
Reunion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Middle of the Indian Ocean"
- "France's Beautiful Little Secret"
- "Reunion Island - France's Paradise"
- "Famous Isle Bourbon"
- "ILE INTENSE is Reunion Island"
- "L'ile de la Reunion, L'ile Bourbon, MY HOME =)"
- "La Dodo lé la!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reunion
- Hotels in Reunion
- Transportation in Reunion
- Nightlife in Reunion
- Restaurants in Reunion
- Shopping in Reunion
- Warnings and Dangers in Reunion
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reunion
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Reunion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reunion
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Asia Intro, 3 photos
- Africa Intro, 3 photos
- South America Intro, 3 photos
- North America Intro, 2 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 2 photos
- Reunion Intro, 1 review, 1 photo