I'm in 3 (three)
not at the same time.
I'm from Milan (Italy)
but I spend
much of my time
also in Trieste
(Italy) and in
I'm in my late thirties
and fully employed,
(=less time to travel),
and even happy
when I don't go anywhere,
(=enjoying the surroundings),
-reasonably happy in any case-
but no need to say
I'm always looking forward
to my next travel,
every now and then!
and still on a budget!!
But I do travel regularly....
it's just too intriguing,
as an activity...
Let's face it, I can't stop travelling!
Who am I trying to fool?
I can't, I cannot stop!!
Is it bad??
Wide range of interests:
zooming on zebras*....
....and most of the things
between the two, of course...
* (although it doesn't mean I've done those two activities above, necessarily..!)
I did zoomed on zebras though ...
What do I know best outside Italy??
These are the countries where I have spent some time
(at least a month):
Oh, and whatever happens...don't miss my new 2 bedroom seaside house in Cornwall!!(everybody invited)
-all the photographs are by me (unless stated differently...)-
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 142 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Burma Travel Page "MYANMAR"
- paogg and Dialing are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "from A ..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Egyptian Dogs"
- Commented on Bilimari's profile page
- Posted in Travel Colombo Forum "Colombo 24 hour transit...."
- Wrote a Review Grotta Gigante (cave) in Trieste Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Asia Intro, 3 photos
- Africa Intro, 3 photos
- South America Intro, 3 photos
- North America Intro, 2 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 2 photos
- Reunion Intro, 1 review, 1 photo