"HAFLING AVELENGO - The Countryside in our holiday." Avelengo by Josibezz
Avelengo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
A summer and winter holiday resort located in a high, winding green plain at the base of the Sarentini Mountains, connected by a panoramic road and a daring cable railroad to the nearby town of Merano. The ski area, situated on the slopes of the Pivigna Alps and of Mount S. Osvaldo, includes 8 lift facilities that reach a maximum elevation of 2360 meters. Only 600 inhabitants here and 700 beds for tourists.
Highest point: 2400m
Hafling is probably one of the most charming Alpine villages ever, quite a traditional settlement spread over large, wavy pastures. The drawback here is that the place is not ideal for shopping or going out at night, but then again, if that is what you are looking for, you can always stay in Meran, which is really a small-town, but has a metropolitan, and oddly, also a kind of Mediterranean feeling.
- Pros:A place very close to the beauty of Nature.
- Cons:Not n ideal placefor shopping or going out at night!!
Josibezz's Related Pages
Avelengo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAFLING AVELENGO - The Countryside in our holiday."
- Create a Avelengo Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avelengo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Avelengo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avelengo
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: DRIVING IN MILAN"
- updated a Avelengo Travel Page "HAFLING AVELENGO - The Countryside in our holiday."
- Uploaded a Photo to "HAFLING AVELENGO - The Countryside in our holiday."
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Peschiera del Garda Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Benidorm Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bussolengo Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Loßburg Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sicilia Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pisa Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue