"Zell Am See" Zell am See by i-bella
Zell am See Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 442 photos
We had a disappointing holiday in 2006 because the weather was bad. We decided to try again in the summer of 2007 and we were lucky. Not only we were able to do outdoor activities, but the sky was wonderfully blue when I took my pictures.
- Pros:Very lively
- Cons:The lake is not much fun when the weather is bad
- In a nutshell:A holiday place that combines water fun and mountains
Zell am See has all the facilities for water fun, for children and for adults. The Strandbad (beach) has a springboard... more travel advice
i-bella's Related Pages
Zell am See Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zell Am See - Beautiful Town with Lake & Mountains"
- "Beautiful Zell am See"
- "LOVELY ZELL AM SEE"
- "Great ski resort"
- "Lakeside Beauty"
- "Zell Am See, AUSTRIA."
- "Wonderfull Zell am See"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zell am See
- Hotels in Zell am See
- Transportation in Zell am See
- Restaurants in Zell am See
- Shopping in Zell am See
- Warnings and Dangers in Zell am See
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zell am See
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Zell am See?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zell am See
Photos in Zell am SeeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Normandy Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cappadocia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Emilia-Romagna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Veneto Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piacenza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos