"Piacenza" Top 5 Page for this destination Piacenza by i-bella
Piacenza Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 46 photos
Piacenza is a small city of just above 100 000 inhabitants. It is the capital of the most western province of Emilia. We, the other inhabitants of Emilia, often say it seems to belong more to Lombardy than to our region, because its dialect sounds more different, and also its food.
There are some interesting historical sites in Piacenza, but not many. Most of its treasures are in its province, with beautiful castles and abbeys.
- Pros:Very good food
- In a nutshell:Historical sights, fine dinning and shopping
In the province of Piacenza, in a beautiful landscape of low hills, it is possible to visit the remains of the Roman... more travel advice
i-bella's Related Pages
Piacenza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Piacenza - back in the Serie B"
- "PLACENTIA as the Romans called it..."
- "Piacenza ? Not really !"
- "lauraeilaria's new Piacenza Page"
- "tontgirls's new Piacenza Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piacenza
- Hotels in Piacenza
- Transportation in Piacenza
- Nightlife in Piacenza
- Restaurants in Piacenza
- Shopping in Piacenza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piacenza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Piacenza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piacenza
Photos in PiacenzaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Normandy Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cappadocia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Emilia-Romagna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Veneto Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piacenza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos