"Bella Barga!" Top 5 Page for this destination Barga by pigletsmom
Barga Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 66 photos
Barga is a lovely mountain town just north of Lucca. The town has not changed for probably 500 years. One of the best preserved towns in Tuscany. Lovely winding streets with lots of character. The drive up to Barga is nice, and you get to see Devil's Bridge which is a great historic landmark.
- Pros:Medieval town wth few tourists, plus locals are very friendly
- Cons:The drive up the mountain is a little out of the way
- In a nutshell:Makes for a great adventurous day trip from Lucca or Pisa!
pigletsmom's Related Pages
Barga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Working Village"
- "Bountiful Barga"
- "Bella Barga!"
- "A place to live in"
- "The View From Barga!"
- "Sidetrip to Barga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barga
- Hotels in Barga
- Transportation in Barga
- Restaurants in Barga
- Shopping in Barga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barga
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Barga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barga
Photos in BargaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ojai Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos